Feb 2013 – March 2013
Construct a waste water lift station on the corner of Conway and Lyttelton Streets including all civil, mechanical and electrical works.
- Temporary works consisting of a sheet piled cofferdam of 4m x 3m with 8m deep FSPIII sheet piles with multistage well point dewatering to allow excavation to 5.3m
- Earthworks involving bulk excavation 65m3 and subsequent filling of 40m3
- Structural concrete works for foundations and anti floatation.
- Reinstatement of the footpath.
- Installation of concrete wet well and valve chamber structure along with all mechanical pipework and valving.
- Installation of the electrical control kiosk and all associated electrical works.