Harrison & Grierson
May 2017 – August 2017
Construction of part of the Flemington subdivision infrastructure to develop housing land in Lincoln.
- Temporary works consisting of cofferdams 5.6m x 5.6m with 8m deep FSPIII sheet piles with multi-usage well point dewatering to allow excavation to 5.4m deep.
- Earthworks involving bulk excavation XXm3 and subsequent filling of XXm3
- Driven timber pile deep foundation and structural concrete works for foundations and anti-floatation cap.
- Installation of DN1050 inlet manhole, DN2050 concrete wet well, 2.9m x 1.9m valve chamber and DN1200 flow-meter chamber with all mechanical pipework & valving.
- Installation of the electrical control kiosk and all associated electrical works, including water transducer.
- Water supply consisting of water meter and RPZ.