Upgrade of diverse commercial businesses sewerage by connecting them into the NZ’s biggest vacuum wastewater system in Aranui. The upgrade also included installing inlet manholes and laying new gravity laterals.
- Temporary works consisting of 12m x 4m dig & push shoring with multi-usage well point dewatering to allow excavation to 3.5m deep.
- Earthworks involving bulk excavation XXm3 and subsequent filling of XXm3
- Installation of DN2500 and DN1050 inlet manholes, x3 type B collection chambers including air vent stacks.
- Installation of DN80 vacuum valves and electrofusion fittings to tie-in to DN125 PE100 pressure main.
- Laying of DN150 uPVC gravity lines up to properties laterals.
- Road and carpark AC sealing reinstatement.