Construction of two wastewater pump stations and sewerage lines upgrades on Courtenay Downs subdivision, Kaiapoi, as part of the WDC Earthquake Infrastructure Rebuild.
- Removal and disposal of existing asbestos containing roading backfill.
- Laying of DN125 gravity mains by open cut trench excavation.
- Laying of DN125 pressure main and tie-in to DN450 pressure main.
- Temporary works consisting of cofferdams 8.4m x 4.4m with 8m deep FSPIII sheet piles with multi-usage well point dewatering to allow excavation to 6.5m deep.
- Earthworks involving bulk excavation XXm3 and subsequent filling of XXm3
- Structural concrete works for foundation slabs and tie beams.
- Installation of DN1200 inlet manholes, DN1800 & DN2300 concrete wet wells, 2m x 2m valve chambers and 1.2m x 1.2m flow-meter chamber with all mechanical pipework & valving
- Installation of the electrical control kiosk and all associated electrical works.
- Drainage, AC paving and landscaping.