Construction of a stormwater pump station in ANZAC Drive, Aranui, as part of the CCC Land Drainage Recovery Programme to mitigate the flood risk in the area. The station is designed to drain the future upstream ponds into the Avon river.
- Temporary works consisting of cofferdams 7m x 12m with 8m deep FSPIII sheet piles with multi-usage well point dewatering to allow excavation to 4.1m deep.
- Earthworks involving bulk excavation XXm3 and subsequent filling of XXm3
- Concrete works for rough foundation and main structure slab, walls and soffit.
- DN500 DI mechanical piping and DN150 over pumping connection.
- Steel-framed forebay channel timber cladded.
- Steelworks involving HDG screens, aluminium covers and handrails.
- Building of electrical shed; installation of electrical kiosk and all associated wiring and commissioning electrical works.
- Orion power supply cable and water supply pipeline, water meter and RPZ.
- Construction of access crossing, turning area and landscaping.