Nov 2012 – March 2013
Construct waste water pumping station 107 on Linwood Ave including all civil, mechanical and electrical works.
- Temporary works consisting of a sheet piled cofferdam of 10m x 5m with 8m deep FSPIII sheet piles with multistage well point dewatering to allow excavation to 5.5m
- Earthworks involving bulk excavation 250m3 and subsequent filling of 190m3
- Structural concrete works for foundations, retaining and finishing slabs.
- Replacement of the driveway, footpath and new landscaping.
- Installation of fibreglass wet well and valve chamber structures along with all mechanical pipework and valving.
- Construction of the 4m deep inlet manhole, control valve structure and associated gravity inlet line.
- Installation of the out falling pressure main and pumping station bypass assembly.
- Supply of electrical control kiosk and all associated electrical works including subsequent commissioning.