Construct waste water pumping station 126 on Maunsell Street
- Temporary works consisting of a sheet piled cofferdam of 5m x 5m with 8m deep FSPIII sheet piles driven 1m below the existing ground level and well point dewatering to allow excavation to 6.7m
- Earthworks involving bulk excavation 320m3 and subsequent filling of 240m3
- Structural concrete works for foundations, retaining and finishing slabs.
- Installation of concrete wet well and valve chamber structures along with all mechanical pipework and valving.
- Installation of the out falling pressure main and pumping station bypass assembly.
- Construction of electrical control kiosk foundation and ducting.