February 2104 -April 2014
Construction of a wastewater pump station in Bromley to serve the properties that were left out the Aranui Vacuum Sewer’s main Arms;
- Temporary works consisting of cofferdams 7m x 12m with 8m deep FSPIII sheet piles with multi-usage well point dewatering to allow excavation to 4.1m deep.
- Earthworks involving bulk excavation XXm3 and subsequent filling of XXm3
- Concrete works for structures’ foundation slabs.
- Installation of DN1200 inlet manhole, DN2050mm concrete wet well, 2000 x 1500 x 1700mm deep precast chamber and DN1400 flow-meter manhole.
- DN100 DI mechanical piping and pressure bypass connection.
- Internal coating of the wet well for corrosion protection
- Installation of electrical kiosk and all associated wiring and commissioning electrical works.
- Installation of RPZ, water meter