September 2014 -
Construction of a wastewater pump station In Basset St, as part of the Burwood East Infrastructure Rebuild.
- Temporary works consisting of cofferdams 7m x 12m with 8m deep FSPIII sheet piles with multi-usage well point dewatering to allow excavation to 4.1m deep.
- Earthworks involving bulk excavation XXm3 and subsequent filling of XXm3
- Concrete works for structures’ foundation slabs.
- Installation of DN2050mm concrete wet well, 2000m x 2500mm x 2000m deep precast chamber and DN1200 flow-meter manhole.
- DN250 DI mechanical piping and DN150 pressure bypass connection.
- Installation of new DN400 inlet pipe from existing inlet manhole to the wet well.
- Internal coating of the wet well for corrosion protection
- Installation of electrical kiosk and all associated wiring and commissioning electrical works.
- Installation of RPZ, water meter and tie-in to existing water supply pipeline.
- Realignment of existing DN150 watermain with DN180
- Construction of footpath tapper and landscaping.