Infrastructure rebuild implying the conversion an “all in one well” wastewater station to detach the wet well from the valve chamber, in Wainoni Rd, Avondale.
- Temporary works consisting of cofferdams 7m x 12m with 8m deep FSPIII sheet piles with multi-usage well point dewatering to allow excavation to 4.1m deep.
- Earthworks involving bulk excavation XXm3 and subsequent filling of XXm3
- Partial removal of existing concrete well and surrounding assets.
- Concrete works for main structures foundation slabs, walls and covers.
- Permanent relocation of Enable Chamber to avoid interference with the inlet pipe
- Installation of new 2500mm x 2500mm x 1850mm deep valve chamber and DN1500 precast flow meter manhole
- DN250 DI mechanical piping and DN200 pressure bypass connection.
- Installation of new DN450 inlet pipe from existing inlet manhole to the wet well.
- Internal coating of the wet well for corrosion protection
- Installation of electrical kiosk and all associated wiring and commissioning electrical works.
- Installation of RPZ, water meter and tie-in to existing water supply pipeline.
- Construction of access crossing, turning area and landscaping.
- Re-routing and construction of existing pedestrian pathway
- Construction of hard standing area adjacent to PS 28