August 16 – September 16
Construction of a wastewater pump station at Sorensens Place, Richmond, to service new Housing NZ development.
- Temporary works consisting of cofferdams m x m with m deep FSPIII sheet piles with multi-usage well point dewatering to allow excavation to 3.6m deep.
- Earthworks involving bulk excavation XXm3 and subsequent filling of XXm3
- Concrete works for anti-floatation cap, RPZ
- Installation of DN1350 concrete wet well with DN100 DI mechanical pipework & valving.
- Tie-in PE pressure main.
- Installation of water-meter and RPZ.
- Installation of electrical cabinet and all associated wiring and commissioning works.